Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Global cooling! Global cooling!


The best laid plans…

Tuesday is realtor tour day, usually preceded by an office meeting, ours this morning was – is? – on condo conversions. In any event, four wheel drive notwithstanding, I won’t be there since I live on a hill in West Linn, the access road to which tracks at roughly 90º and closes when it rains. Open houses will be tough with the kids home, Portland Public Schools this time wisely waiting to close until after the students were already in class.

And I’m thinking: there are agents out there so precise on their scheduling that they leave voicemail messages like “Your call is very important to me. Please leave a message. I’ll be returning calls between 4:00pm and 5:00pm on the Tuesday following the spring equinox.” Would not want to be them today.

I’ll just stay here and write about the value of time management.

After another cup of coffee…

No comments: