Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Bloodhound In Me? No. The Me in Bloodhound.


I've linked often here to Bloodhound Blog in Phoenix. Not only is Greg Swann, the site's author and moderator, one of the best writers in or out of Real Estate blogging, but he has some of the best insights I've found into the business of buying and selling homes. More, he's surrounded himself with other seriously bright people from all phases of the business: Mortgage brokers, investors, as well as other RE brokers, both new and hugely successful. I get more useful information in a week of reading BHB than in the entire 150 hour course taken to get a license.

So I was drop-dead astounded a couple days ago when I got an email from Greg – it sat in my spam filter for thirty six hours before I actually saw it – asking me to join the group. Humility isn't one of my great strengths, but what in the world can I offer to people who've taught me so much?

Well, we'll find out. I of course accepted, and will be posting there as regularly as time allows, hoping to add whatever I can. What I've found refreshing already is that Greg, true to his free market aesthetic, doesn't set any constraints on what's said or when it's said. This isn't the equivalent of an internet group hug. People are passionate about their thoughts but reasoned in their passion. Who knew real estate could be so incredibly interesting?

So, thanks, Greg. It's going to be great fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so great.

Anonymous said...

Jeff, you are a huge asset to the BHB. Not only are you a terrific read, you are a class act, and a great teacher in the art of customer service.

I, for one (but not only), am thrilled you accepted the invite. :)

Unknown said...

Discover your dream home at the new realreturnrealestate.com.Invites you to be the part of ideally land bargains accessible in the land business sector in USA at your desired location.


Turn key rentals

Tom said...

Information is pretty good and impressed me a lot. This article is quite in-depth and gives a good overview of the topic.
home builder sales software